Happy Mother's Day!

Remember the tag I posted the other day that was a work in progress? Here it is, transformed into a Mother's Day Card!  My Mom is out of town today, spending time with her own mother, but I managed to have this completed so she could see it before she left ;)
a closer look:

Materials:
Pretty much everything on this card is Ranger or Tim Holtz (including card stock), except for:
- BoBunny Vintage Dot paper (inside the card)
- Ribbon/ rose trim (available in the store)
- Charms: #1 mom (from my stash) and key (available in the store)

If you are a Mom, I wish you a day full of the people and things that you love!  Have a delightful day, and know in your heart that you are loved!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
     P.S. here's another tag I made using the same techniques- start (background with new Seasonal Distress Inks) to finish :)

Comments

Heleen said…
What a great card! I specially love the tag on it so much. Tim Holz style is great!!! Thanks for playing along with us at stamptacular sunday.
Hugs,
Heleen
Emma H said…
Beautiful card, I love the butterfly border and the rich colours! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week!
Creatique Candy said…
This is STUNNINGly Gorgeous!!! I love this stamp set & your use of the background is just ah-mazing. I'm oogling more & more over your heARTistry. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible work T.
sara said…
beautiful love all those gorgeous butterflies thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x x
...how gorgeous is this ... loVe your inky background & colour choices...this Tag is a delight to look at...Mel :)